RESULT OF THE TECHNICAL EVALUATION ON THE 2019 INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS
I am directed to inform you that the result of the evaluation for the 2019 Instructional Materials is ready as shown in the document attached below:
Click the link below to download
UBEC Technical Evaluation Report of the Procurement of 2019 ECCDE Play Equipment and Other Instructional Materials Packages 1 - 3
In view of the restriction on social gathering imposed by the Federal Government to curb the spread of the COVID – 19 Pandemic, the Commission has obtained guidance from the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) for the conduct of the Financial Bid Opening. In this regard, the following actions shall be taken:
- That in order not to expose Bidders to the risk of COVID 19, they should not attend the bid opening;
- That credible observers from private sector professional organization and civil society organization in transparency, accountability, and anti-corruption areas will attend the bid opening.
- That the Commission will video record all the activities that will transpire on the day of the bid opening;
- That the Commission will protect Bidders interests despite their absence;
- That Bidders shall be debriefed of the outcome of the procurement process in line with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act (PPA), 2007.
- Only financial submissions of companies who score 70% and above will be opened.
- The list under ‘Responsive’ are successful while those ‘Not responsive’ are not, others are disqualified.
- All complaints regarding this process are to be referred to the Procurement Unit, Room 30, 1st Floor, UBEC Building, No. 7 Gwani Street, Wuse – Zone 4, Abuja or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Financial Bid Opening has been scheduled as follows:
- Financial Bid Opening dates - Friday 5th June 2020 - Packages 1 & 2
Monday 8th June 2020 - Package 3
- Time - 10:00 am Daily
- Venue - UBEC Conference Room
For: Executive Secretary